Also: A portion of Lot #C-2 of Woodlawn Estates of Corbin, Whitley County, Kentucky and being more particularly described as follows:
BEGINNING at the southwest corner of Lot C-1 located on the east right of way of Catalina Drive; thence running with the south line of Lot C-1 100 feet to a point on the Daniel line; thence running with the Daniel line south 60 feet; thence leaving the Daniel line and running through Lot C-2 100 feet to the east right of way line of Catalina Drive; thence running north with Catalina Drive 60 feet to the point of beginning and containing approximately 0.14 acre more or less, by survey of Harold W. Gibson, Ky. RLS No. 2541.
BEING ALL THE SAME LAND acquired by Teddy W. Carr (deceased August 28, 2006) and Lois A. Carr, husband and wife, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, by deed of conveyance from Brian K. Booth and Ramona J. Booth, husband and wife, dated November 8, 1996 and recorded in Deed Book 389, at page 259, in the office of the Whitley County Clerk at Williamsburg, Kentucky.
TERMS OF SALE
1. The above property is indivisible and shall be sold as a whole to produce the sum of money so ordered to be made.
2. On the date of sale, the purchaser shall either pay cash or, with surety on a bond approved by the Commissioner, may pay ten percent (10%) down of the purchase price together with a bond (for the remainder of the purchase price) with good and sufficient surety, bearing interest from the day of the sale and payable to the Master Commissioner within sixty (60) days with interest at 12%. Signatures of principal and surety on the bond shall have the effect of a Judgment. In the event the Plaintiff or its representative is the purchaser, then, and in that event, they shall only be obligated to pay court costs, the fees and costs of the Master Commissioner and any real estate taxes payable pursuant to the judgment, and no payment shall be required and no bond shall be executed by them.
3. The risk of loss for the subject property shall pass to the purchaser on the date of sale. Possession of the premises shall pass to the purchaser upon payment of the purchase price and delivery of deed.
4. The purchaser shall be required to assume and pay all taxes or assessments upon the property for the current tax year and all subsequent years. All taxes or assessments upon the property for prior years shall be paid from the sale proceeds if properly claimed in writing and filed of record by the purchaser prior to payment of the purchase price.
5. The property shall be sold subject to the following:
a. Easements, restrictions and stipulations of record;
b. Assessments for public improvements levied against the following real estate;
c. Any facts which an inspection and accurate survey of the following described real estate may disclose.
6. If the property does not bring two-thirds of its appraised value, a one year right of redemption will exist pursuant to KRS 426.530.
7. This property is sold subject to the right of redemption, if applicable, provided in 28 USCA Sec. 2410.
Dated this 29th day of January, 2013.
HOWARD O. MANN, MASTER COMMISSIONER, WHITLEY CIRCUIT COURT
P. O. BOX 1344, CORBIN, KY 40702; PHONE: 606-528-0616